Trade Markers way off from actyal trade times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Markers way off from actyal trade times

My Trade markers of entry and exit are often 5 bars later on the chart than when I entered them. Is there anyway to get them back into the right time position?
    thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post

So that I may look into this issue further, please send me your Log and Trace files.

To do this, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email. Please address your email to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to your email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Next, please put a link to this forum post in the body of the email and note "ATTN: James".

Also, if possible, please send a screenshot of your position markers on your chart.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Learn how to use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer

I look forward to supporting you further.
    James C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes