Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing default indictor

Hi,
    Tick count and other default indicators on Ninja Trader went missing after I imported ninja script. How to get back the default indicators? TIA

Hello,

The easiest way to restore missing system indicators would be to re install the platform by running the installer again. This would not effect your custom data but only replace standard items that should be there. You can download the installer from ninjatrader.com and simply run it. it will ask to repair or install, either would be correct.

If this does not correct the problem, I would suggest to email our platform support [at] ninjatrader[dot]com

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jesse,
      I have uninstalled and re-installed NT7 but the default indicators are still missing. Did I miss anything?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you check that the files are indeed not missing in the directory : Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator

For example if the ADL was missing in the user interface, there should be no @ADL.cs file. If the file does exist but it does not in the user interface, this could be cause by other items.

If the file does exist and it does not in the platform, you could try to remove the item you had last imported as it may be the source of the problem. You can do this by accessing the Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicator menu and remove the item. Or if it is not in that menu, check the File -> Utilities -> Remove NinjaScript assembly.

If these steps do not correct the problem, I would ask to email our platform support [at] ninjatrader[dot]com and include a link to this post.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI Jesse,
          Did another uninstall and reinstall NT7, the default indicators appeared. Thanks alot for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post f.saeidi  
          Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 07:51 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Rapine Heihei