Market replay data for stocks issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay data for stocks issue

I'm trying to download replay data for various stocks. But I keep getting nothing for both L1 and L2. Is there any free alternative sources available?

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Using the Download Replay Data tool, only Futures and the most common Forex pairs would be available for download. However, you could record replay data from a real-time data provider.

To do this you will need to enable the Market Replay Recorder by going to Tools> Options> Data check Record for market replay and select OK Now data will be recorded for any instrument in any NinjaTrader window that is receiving live market data. Level II (market depth) data is only recorded if a Level II, SuperDOM, or FX Pro window is open and receiving data for the instrument. The Market Analyzer window is the recommended recording window as multiple instruments can be added to one Market Analyzer window and all recorded at the same time.

I have provided a link below to our YouTube that goes over Market Replay.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Market Replay" webinar covering the topics:5:58 – Getting Start...

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Market Replay.

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes