Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT-Completely Stucked

Hi Support Team,

This matter requires your urgent attention. Tonight while trading ES on NT, I realized that NT got stocked completely. I usually trade from chart and it was only due to the fact that I had an open position in ES, that I came to know that NT Chart Data display has got stucked completely, in the sense that I could luckily manage to close my open position by buttons on the RH side of the chart space as I can see the top lines of Bid/Ask from the same area, but absolutely no bar updates on the chart were observed. I happen to sense this problem before also where the price bar tends to remain unchanged for quiet a longer period of time, say about 3 to 5 minutes and then what I can call as JUMPS once it is restored giving a shock to the person witnessing it. I happen to assume initially that may be large transactions were going on until tonight when i actually got caught in this scene and I have to make my conscious admit that, IT IS NOT LARGE TRANSACTIONS MAN, YOU ARE ACTUALLY OUT OF THE MARKET. So in short, what I have witnessed could cause a tremendous lack of confidence in NT-Paid Subscribers as me because I hold tremendous respect and belief in this wonderful trading platform. Now, let me tell you what I did after this happened.

1) Immediately closed open position at Market Value due to FEAR.
    2) Took the screenshots at 2 different time span thus showing the status of stucked screens.
    3) Closed the charts and then reloaded the chart - NO USEStill Stucked
    4) Closed the chart, logged off from the broker account which happen to be Zen-Fire and then logged on again to see if the chart is loaded properly - NO IT WAS NOTStill Stucked.
    5) Closed the chart, logged off from the broker account, closed the NT application, restarted the NT application to check again and guess what.

While I am writing this request to your support, I am sitting with NT chart open for ES with nothing happening on it so far as data bar updates are concerned, though I can see changing figures for Bid/Ask at the RH corner of the chart.

The only word that came into my mind at this stage is SCARY.
    Kindly help me out of this situation and also guide me as what I can do to ensure that it does not happen in the future.

Thanks & best regards,
    Yusuf SHAIKH
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your trace and log files via the Control Center --> Help --> Mail to Support.

Please address to my attention and ensure that 'attach trace and log files' has been selected.

Comment

Replied...

Hi Eamon,
      I have replied with Log files and Trace files as suggested.
      Hopefully you will get me a solution.
      Thanks & regards,
      Yusuf SHAIKH

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM