Access the NT Broker Acct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access the NT Broker Acct

New NT brokerage and NT user. Got my login info for Continuum and It seems to connect on start up. However even though I can see my account under Accounts in the Control Center I cannot access it or change the DOM, etc to the account.

Also, I cannot start a new chart of any stocks. Even the ones already listed under the Nasdaq 100, etc.

Hello,

To trade a live account, a live license key would need to be entered under Help -> License Key. If you do not yet have a live license key, please inquire at platformsales (at) ninjatrader (dot) com for licensing options.

If you are connected to a NinjaTrader Brokerage account connection, such as NinjaTrader Continuum or Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage, this would be expected behavior. These connections do not support Equities instruments. I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider.

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The license key has been set. I can see the account I just can't select it to trade in.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

If a live license key has already been entered, it is likely the platform is in Global Simulation Mode. This mode only allows a user to select the Sim101 account. You can toggle this option under File -> Global Simulation Mode.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses