Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Center says "Abort" when opening certain workspaces

Hi there,

When I open certain workspaces, my control center opens the workspace but then in the bottom right hand corner it continually has the word "Abort".

Is there a way to find out what NT is currently doing such that it gives the option of Aborting it? No matter how long I leave my workspace open, this message remains there. Even if I close the workspace "Abort" remains there. I have to shutdown NT to get it to go away.

If I click "Abort", the control center then remains on "Aborting... please wait". Again, this message remains there no matter how long I leave the workspace open waiting for the message to go away.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    Attached Files
    Last edited by michelle99; 10-31-2016, 12:45 AM.

Hello Michelle,

This normally indicates NinjaTrader is loading historical data. It seems the UI display is stuck in showing the Abort button.

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Control Center says "Abort" when opening certain workspaces' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Michelle,

This normally indicates NinjaTrader is loading historical data. It seems the UI display is stuck in showing the Abort button.

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Control Center says "Abort" when opening certain workspaces' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Thanks Jason, just sent you my log files now. It happened again a few minutes ago.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post helpwanted  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ScottWalsh