Zen Fire feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

I have an account with AMP Forex and am using a live data feed from them for my NT6. I now also want to add the ability to have a demo account Futures data feed from ZenFire through Mirus Futures, but there is NO Zen fire selection when I go to add this demo account in NT. Any suggestions?

Ben

Comment

imported post

You will have to swap in an out your live anda simulation only license key into your NT. Send an email to support for the simulation key.

Ray
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

OK, Thanks Ray. I already have a sim key from Mirus.

Thanks,
        Ben

Comment

ZenFire login error 10001 & 10004

Hi,

Ever since Sunday i have been getting this error when attempting to log in to my zenfire account; unable to log in error 10001 & 10004

I have a live ninja and zenfire account and the error happens on my PC and Laptop. Is the ZenFire down or what is happening because i still cant log in this morning.

I have not changed my PC config at all and firewall is ok too.

Comment

Hello bologc,

I am able to connect to Zen-Fire on my end.

Please try recreating the Zen-Fire connection via Tools-->Account Connections.

Manually type in your username and password and check if the issue persists.

If so, please check for software, such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

If the issue remains, please send me your Zen-Fire username and password, so I can create and test your connection on my end.

You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please reference this forum thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ZenFire error

im still getting the same error i have created a zenfire demo account to test the connection and its still the same.

I have disabled all my firewalls and internet security but i cant connect to zenfire.

I can connect to the gain and yahoo connections with no issues. im in Australia i dont know if that makes a difference.

Comment

Hello bologc,

Can you please contact your ISP and check if all is fine on their end.

We received some similar reports from Australian customers so far. We are able to connect to those connections on our end, which indicates something on the user's end is blocking the connection.

Since you already checked for software on your PC that could be blocking the connection, the ISP could be the cause.

A router could be causing the issue as well. Try connecting your PC directly to your modem, bypassing the router, and check if this will make a difference.

Comment

when contacting my ISP is there something in particular i should mention or check, the internet works fine besides the zenfire connection. Im with TPG internet

Comment

Unfortunately, I am not sure how exactly Zen-Fire connect to the internet.

NinjaTrader itself connects to standard web address via HTTP protocol through whatever port is defined for internet browsing on the target PC (Port 80 by default) in order to verify the license that is entered.

Connecting to a broker is dependent on the broker technology. You would need to ask this information from your broker.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
                    8 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post JonesJoker  
                    Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes