Can't see DD and DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see DD and DJ

I ussualy work with FDAX FDAXM and YM, wich work fine. Now I'm traying to add DD and DJ but don't get any chart or historical data. The contract of both is 12-16. Any clue?

Thanks

Originally posted by zaico View Post
    I ussualy work with FDAX FDAXM and YM, wich work fine. Now I'm traying to add DD and DJ but don't get any chart or historical data. The contract of both is 12-16. Any clue?

Thanks
    This does not provide enough information for me to give accurate recommendations. This could be caused by many things.

Please write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and let us know what you're experiencing.

Alternatively you can email us directly from the platform.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Include a brief description of what you're experiencing in the message.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Comment

Sorry for beeing too short in my explanation. Hope this images clear things out a bit. It's my log and the Instrument Chart.

Comment

Please reset your instruments. To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

If the issue persists, please follow my instructions to write in to Platform Support and include your log and trace files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by synthhokie, Today, 12:00 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by drnoggin, Today, 12:19 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post drnoggin