Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can you go back further than 1 year intraday historically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you go back further than 1 year intraday historically?

Any intraday chart only goes back 1 year time period, is there any way to go back further?

Hello BreathOfLife,

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. Set 'Days to load' to a value you like and click OK. Check if the requested data is loaded.

It depends on the connected data feed/broker connection how much historical data can be loaded. If no historical data is loaded anymore after a certain date, you likely have reached the limit.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the response Jason.

I am connecting through TD Ameritrade and every time I enter more than 365 days I get an error, so I guess maybe it's specific to Ameritrade's data. Does this mean another data feed might load more than a year? For example subscribing to Kinetick might get me more? Can anyone with a different data feed test a certain symbol for me and just see if they can get more than a years worth of historical data on a 10 minute chart,

Comment

Yes, can you please disconnect TD Ameritrade and connect to the free Kinetick EOD connection at Control Center-->File-->Disconnect/Connect. Subsequently create a daily chart for a larger amount of historical data. The free Kinetick connection only provides daily data. So unfortunately tick and minute based charts will not load any data.

You could apply for a free demo connection at the link below. It provides realtime and historical data for futures or forex.
        NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes