Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no intraday quotes for gc 12-16 gold

Hi support,

I'm not getting market data for GC 12-16. I can update my gold charts with a disconnect from rithmic and then reconnecting again and will get the latest chart with back filled pricing since the last disconnect, but going forward price action doesn't come in. all other products are fine, cl, nq, es, ng, ym are all good but gc seems too be stuck. are there suggestions of what may be wrong? using latest NT7 download and all other prior days prior it was fine, no problems with gc.

thanks for your assistance
    spartacus

Hello Spartacus,

Thank you for your post,

To test, please reset your instruments, this will ensure that the internal setting for the instruments are up-to-date with server specifications: Disconnect and go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

You will need to close and restart NinjaTrader for the settings to take effect.

Let me know if you see the same behavior after taking these steps.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Eric,
      I will wait until after the market close to do this. I'm a bit fearful to reset instruments so when that is done what will change regarding the instruments before and after the reset action? will the workspace remain untouched?
      thanks!

Comment

Hello Spartacus,
        Thank you for your reply,

Your workspace will be not be altered. Resetting the instruments will revert any changes made to any of the instruments that come installed with NinjaTrader - this often will resolve issues when market data stops. Any custom instruments you have added will not be altered.

Comment

Hello how do you do to find the gc 02-2017 contracts for gc it appear the dollar australian contracts when i am looking for and for th zg 02-2017 contracts there are not transaction pklease can you help me to find the gold future100 oncecontract the gc 02-2017 in comex ???

Comment

Hello RACHIDELLIOTT,

Thank you for your post,

The easiest way to find the contracts would be by going to New > Chart. Use the instrument drop down list to select the Futures list where both ZB and GC will be found.

You may need rollover to the current futures contracts, please follow these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:

Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
            Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
            Close this window when this process completes.

We look forward to assisting further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Aviram Y  
            Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
            3 responses