MB Trading connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After updating to MBT 11.1.0.1, which seemed to be required in order to trade against their demo accout, NinjaTrader started blowing out when trying to connect. Some times it will ask if you want to debug but not always. It seem like they broke your interface to them. Any ideas?

Thanks

- please make sure you are running latest NT6.5.1000.4
    - please uninstall MBT Navigator and install again from our web site: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_MB.htm

Comment

I have done as you indicated and I cannot submit orders through the MBT navigator. MB Trading support indicated that it was required to upgrade to 11.1.0.2 but NinjaTrader cannot connect using this version.

Comment

rlahnum,

I know that you need MB Tradings latest version of the navigator to use their demo account (I have a demo and a live account. The demo requires the latest, the live does not)

MB changed some things with their latest SDK that I assume will take some time to impliment and test by NT.

NT, can we expect this update soon?

Thanks
        mrlogik
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

Which MBT navigator version do you have installed? NT requires 11.0.0.1 (see link below). 11.1.0.2 will NOT run.

You can use any MBT account with navigator 11.0.0.1

Comment

That's the problem. You cannot use any account. Demo accounts don't work with the older version. I have installed both versions and the newer version works with demo and the older does not. This means I cannot use NT until there is a fix.

Comment

We have various accounts here which all work with the old version. Please uninstall any MBT Navigator version you have installed and then ONLY reinstall 11.0.0.1 which you'll find on our web site.

Comment

I do have your version installed and when I run MBT outside of NT it will connect but when I submit an order I get the following error. "Failed to sumit order: Account not permissioned for Forex". When the newer MBT is installed this doesn't happen.

Comment

Thanks for feedback. We'll try to get some clarification from MBT and report back.

Comment

Hi, any update on this one? It appears I am facing a similar problem

Comment

Hello alex.nt,

Can you please re-enter your license key at Control Center-->Help-->License Key and check if you experience an error message. If the license cannot be verified, it cannot load the authorized provider in NinjaTrader so it is missing.

There are three main reasons why this message appears.

- Your license is truly invalid.
                      -The license key has been entered incorrectly. Please ensure that an incorrect character or space has not been entered at the end of your license key. Also, if the character "@" is present in the License Key we sent you, please include that as well, as it is part of the key.
                      -The most common reason is that a firewall on your PC or on the network your computer is on is preventing NinjaTrader from accessing our license servers. To test this, please disable all firewalls and then restart NinjaTrader and see if it works. If yes, you just need to add ninjatrader.com to the exception list (safe list) for your firewall software

If the issue remains, please send me your license key at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, MB Trading connection problems' in the subject header.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I used a license from CQG. Changing it to the default NinjaTrader's one fixed the problem.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                        15 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post xiinteractive  
                        Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB