Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 and TWS.... issue

Hello,

I use NT7 with a new IB account (decembre 2016).
    In fact, i would like to use cause NT 7 is compatible with TWS 944 (NT help guide) but my IB account is not compatible with TWS 944 !
    If i use TWS 961.1a (latest on IB website) i can connect to my account but NT7 is not compatible.
    I read on a post that TWS 956.2n is compatible with NT7.

Did somebody's got a link for TWS 956.2n ?

Thank you in advance.

Gil

Only TWS 944.3 is officially supported for use with NinjaTrader 7. TWS 954 is supported by NinjaTrader 8. Both of these versions of TWS are available from the connection guide:

Newer versions may work, but it would not officially be supported by NinjaTrader. What occurs when you try to connect to NinjaTrader with 961.1?

When you say that your account 'is not compatible' with TWS 954, what do you mean exactly? What occurs when you attempt to connect? If there is a message, what does it report?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      Only TWS 944.3 is officially supported for use with NinjaTrader 7. TWS 954 is supported by NinjaTrader 8. Both of these versions of TWS are available from the connection guide:

Newer versions may work, but it would not officially be supported by NinjaTrader. What occurs when you try to connect to NinjaTrader with 961.1?

When you say that your account 'is not compatible' with TWS 954, what do you mean exactly? What occurs when you attempt to connect? If there is a message, what does it report?
      Thank you for your time Patrick

With 961.1 the error msg is :
      LoginFailed : IB.Adapter.StartTws: can't find registry key "Trader Workstation".

Automatically deasapear with intallation of TWS 944 (but i can't login).
      Automatically appears when reinstall TWS 961.1

I read a procedure on an old post (Unintall old TWS version, reinstall latest...) but this procedure don't work on my configuration.

Gil

Comment

Can you tell me the message that appears when you attempt to login to TWS 944.3?

Is your password longer than 8 characters? If so, as a test please reduce it to 8 characters or less to see if you are then able to successfully login using TWS 944.3.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        168 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post sidlercom80  
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred