How To Convert Simulator to Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Convert Simulator to Live

I've been working with the sim edition, and just set up with my brokers to go live (patsystems).

I bought a 3-month sub, and got a "Subscription Number".

This apparently is not the same as the "License Key", as it is rejected when I go back to NT and try to enter it.

So... how do I convert the sim edition to live?

imported post

Hi,

have you signed up through Paypal? If you did, a live license will be send to you after we receive a confirmation of your payment. The license will be send automatically.'

Otherwise send an email to [email protected] and refer to this topic. That way I can check if we received your payment.

Vince
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Vincent wrote:
      Hi,

have you signed up through Paypal? If you did, a live license will be send to you after we receive a confirmation of your payment. The license will be send automatically.'
      The license may have been send but it has not been receive as of now, 0925 5/31/2006.

Otherwise send an email to [email protected] and refer to this topic. That way I can check if we received your payment.

Vince
      I did send you a message, yesterday after you wrote this. I have not received a response so far.

Comment

imported post

Hi Longtex,

Under what name was it sent to support? I have not received a note about this yesterday. Can you resend it and refer to this topic.

Vince

Comment

imported post

Vincent wrote:
          Hi Longtex,

Under what name was it sent to support? I have not received a note about this yesterday. Can you resend it and refer to this topic.

Vince
          I inferred from your request ("refer to this topic") that you wanted the SUBJECT (or topic) to match - the subject of the message is the same as THIS subject, namely "How To Convert Simulator to Live"... one would have thought you were looking for the topic to appear in your mailbox, but apparently what you really wanted was a message from the same email address, and not necessarily the same topic. I will do that, as soon as I am through with this.

This combination of forum and email interaction is a little confusing - it will be helpful to know specifically what you want, in future.

Thanks - Tex Long

Comment

imported post

Hi Tex,

I found the email that you sent yesterday and I replied to it as well. I just resend the note. The email address that I used yesterday is [email protected]

You might want to check your junk folder since it could be that my email has ended up there.

Vince

Comment

imported post

Vincent wrote:
              Hi Tex,

I found the email that you sent yesterday and I replied to it as well. I just resend the note. The email address that I used yesterday is [email protected]

You might want to check your junk folder since it could be that my email has ended up there.

Vince
              We did get this one, but the previous one did not arrive. It is not in junk, trash, or any other folder on my client computer. Perhaps the mail server's spam filter got it, although I believe "ninjatrader.com" is white-listed. I'll let you know if we begin to receive spam with nt as a return address.

Thanks - Tex Long

Comment

imported post

Hi Tex,

Thanks for letting me know that you received the email. I just tried to call you as well, but you just stepped out of the office when my call came in.

Since you confirmed that you have received this email, I will not follow up anymore.

Vince

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post kempotrader  
                Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
                0 responses