Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

DATA feed for UK Stocks & FTSE >> advice sort !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DATA feed for UK Stocks & FTSE >> advice sort !!

I have IQfeed right now to my NT6.5

Cannot find UK stocks as feed option

any recommendations

Does
    barcharts.com
    give UK data ??

To add a stock to your NinjaTrader just open a chart (for example) and start typing in the symbol and a new instrument is automatically created.

Then you can go into the Instrument Manager and add this instrument to your Default instrument list.

As for BarChart, if you tell me the instrument I can test it with my Bar Chart connection.
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Uk Ftse Stocks

BARC.LBARCLAYS356.50 Jul 25 8.50 (2.44%)256,242,944BATS.LBRIT AMER TOBACCO1,845.00 Jul 25 5.00 (0.27%)3,494,606

Comment

I was not able to get data for these with my connection. Please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com attn Jessica and I can help you further.
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

IQfeed

Only do UK FTSE INDEX
          unfortunately we do not carry the UK stocks but we do carry the FTSE index symbol and that is FIY.X.

Comment

UK stocks DATA FEED from esignal

Please note that in order to get UK Stocks in FTSE100 through eSignal Data Feed, you need to subscribe to the London Stock Exchange: UK Equity Market Service. This costs $10 per month.

There is not any direct link but we suggest you to visit the following web page:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article.asp?article=2739&p=1

I have Esignal account still not found this & w8 Esignal tell me !!!!!
            Why is something so SIMPLE made so HARD

Comment

UK stocks DATA FEED from esignal

Please note that we do not have a direct link to stocks included to FTSE100.
              If you follow the link previously sent to you, or if you click on the following one

http://www.dbc.com/SymbolLookup/International/Top/inter.htx?source=blq/dbc_trading#European.

and then chose London, you will find all the stocks traded at the London Stock Exchange.

Comment

Is the ticker for BARCLAYS thru ESignal BARC-LON or BARC.L I know Yahoo is the latter?

Comment

Hi,

I receive data for eSignal with the setup in the screenshots below for Barclays on the LSE.

BARC is a pre-loaded instrument in NinjaTrader and will want to change the symbol mapping for eSignal by going to Tools-->Instrument Manager.
                  Attached Files
                  Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok BARC-LON with Esignal

Comment

RyanOlson,

Per discussion yesterday "http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/vb/showthread.php?p=155407&highlight=FTSE+100#post155 407"

Is there a workaround do you think with the "-" in the Tickers for ESignal? rather than updating symbols manually like you had done?

Look at the list of symbols I tried to load in that post....

I know you sent it on to development but I would be surprised if someone has not addressed this before?

Maybe someone knows of a workaround?

Comment

Hi,

The issue is related directly to the dash that eSignal uses for its foreign exchanges. Since that is not accepted when inputting symbols from the chart or the list it is something we are looking to include as an enhancement.

Any method to import en masse would need to not use a dash, but at that point the symbols for eSignal would not work because the dash is needed for the symbol mapping.

Presently, manually adjusting those symbols is the only method for foreign exchanges with eSignal, but it is something that we are working to enhance.
                        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

BARC symbol mapping for IB

I am having difficulty with UK LSE stocks feed from IB. Can you guys confirm the IB symbol mapping for BARC? Also ADS (Addidas) xetra in Germany. Many thanks as having alot of trouble getting any data coming through.

Comment

Hello everington_f,

Can you please enable both the Default and Lse exchanges. Make sure Currency is set to BritishPounds. Enter BARC as symbol map under the Misc-tab for the Interactive Brokers row.

As per the ADS, please enable the Default and Xetra exchanges. Set Currency to Euro. Enter ADS as symbol map.
                            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Have done this. ADS works but LSE BARC does not.... Still no data coming through. I see the BARC prices on TWS updating live.
                              Last edited by elliot5; 02-18-2016, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post maybeimnotrader  
                              Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post quantismo