Static Dom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static Dom

Hi what is the situation regarding the static dom for NT8 using contiuum and trading with NT. Is there a charge per trade if yes what is that charge and how do I get the static dom. Thanks
    Linda1507

The Static SuperDOM requires TT credits to execute trades. This is because the NinjaTrader Static SuperDOM is under license through Trading Technologies, Inc. MD Trader family of patented technology. These are pass-through fees as a result of this license at $0.10 per futures contract.

Some brokers collect these fees for you and incorporate them into your broker fees at the end of the month. However, some do not, so you may need to manually purchase TT Credits.

If you would like us to enable the Static SuperDOM on your license key, please feel free to send us an email at platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with your license key so we can further assist.

Comment

Hello, I am exploring NinjaTrader as a trading platform. What is the difference between static and dynamic Superdom. So far, I understand there is a licensing fee for Static SuperDom but it is free for Dynamic SuperDom. If so, I am assuming the Static SuperDom provides additional desirable feature(s) not found in the Dynamic SuperDom?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Yuhikaru,

Thank you for your post,

The Dynamic SuperDOM's price ladder moves with the price action.
        With he Static SuperDOM, the price ladder stays constant, with the price moving instead on the ladder itself. There are associated fees with using the Static SuperDOM and it would need to be enabled on your license key from our end.
        Please see the below section of our help guide on the Static Vs. the Dynamic SuperDOM.
        http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ice_ladder.htm

Let us know if we may assist further.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA