Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welles Wilders volatility indicator

Hi there,

I'm trying to find an indicator in NT7 which is the same as described in the attached manual extract from TradeNavigator.

I posted previously asking a similar question, Welles wilder volaitlity stop, however I don't think this is an ATR so I thought to rather repost as a new thread. (I may however be mistaken).

Does anybody know of an indicator which is the same as the represented by the redline?

Thanks in advance,
    Michelle
    Attached Files

Hello Michelle,

Unfortunately I am not aware of such a custom created indicator. Perhaps other users will be able to help you in this regard.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by michellepace View Post
      Hi there,

I'm trying to find an indicator in NT7 which is the same as described in the attached manual extract from TradeNavigator.

I posted previously asking a similar question, Welles wilder volaitlity stop, however I don't think this is an ATR so I thought to rather repost as a new thread. (I may however be mistaken).

Does anybody know of an indicator which is the same as the represented by the redline?

Thanks in advance,
      Michelle
      From what I can tell, Welles Wilder Volatility Stops are based on an ATR offset from the Close and Chandelier Stop / Chandelier Exit and based on an ATR offset from the High / Low. We offer a Chandelier Stop version that is MTF capable (including custom bar types), which you can view here: http://www.theindicatorclub.com/prod...andelier-stop/.

We could easily create an option in our version to allow any user to switch between the High / Low and Close (we already offer a "smoothed" option in the indicator).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes