• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Group multiple charts into ONE window or workspace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFT-1433 has not yet been implemented. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

so there is no workaround at all? when I'm trading, sometimes I want to look up something outside NT or do whatever I need with my computer. I usually use the shortcut ALT+TAB, and its impossible to use this shortcut with NT so I can't go back to my work space as it was at once, I have to "reopen" all the windows one by one. The only way I found is by individually minimizing all the other things I have opened, which is so inefficient. Any solutions please? Thanks

Comment

You can use the Windows 'restore all' and 'minimize all' feature:
        • Shift+Right click on the NinjaTrader icon in your Windows Task bar
        • Select 'minimize all' or 'restore all' depending on what you're trying to accomplish

Comment

Hi Patrick, thanks for answering but that's not an efficient solution either. If I use Alt+tab to go to another app, I have to do what you said but first I have to minimize all and then retore all. If I don't use alt+tab, I have to do both things too, which is a pain if you have to be changing constantly between apps. Also, the "restore all" function doesn't work well with NT, half of the times I tride in didn't restored all the windows (only have 4, chart, market analyzer, control center, and duperdom). Sometime it randomly doesn't restore one or more windows. Any other solution please?

Comment

There are no other solution am aware of other than my previous post and post #10

Comment

Post #10 is not a solution, since all Fancy Zones just deals with the layout of the windows, but does not attach them together. So the answer so far is that there is no solution, which is very disappointing. I'm going to have to use another software and broker if this feature is not going to be implemented

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by martyn73, Today, 03:09 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post martyn73  
              Started by martyn73, Today, 03:05 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes