• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

New remnant orders in v6.5.1000.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New remnant orders in v6.5.1000.5

I upgraded to v6.5.1000.5 yesterday. I am currently using the simulation account.

Daily, I have many open orders (perhaps 25-50). At the end of the day, I "Close" all orders. Last night I still had an open order, so when I Closed all orders, I also did "Flatten Everything", and still had to manually exit the final contract. This is all fine. (One note: my Closing of these orders was well after hours, into the evening. This is NOT my normal behavior. Perhaps this had something to do with what follows.)

This morning I found many orders re-generated and executed (perhaps 4, each of 3 legs). So I had trades execute upon NT launch, that had been cancelled last night.

In my Log I see 33-34 "Injected execution from log:Execution=..." lines. These are under the Category Order. They all began immediately after "Session Break" and before "Automated trading enabled". They took 4 seconds to do.

I appears that these could be the new orders that triggered at the opening. Could this be a bug in the latest version? Is there something more I should do to make certain that orders aren't lingering overnight, to fire off upon launching the next session of NT?

Brian1

Perhaps this issue may relate to my "stored executions", as mentioned in my other support topic: "Slow splash screen - verifying stored executions".

http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...ead.php?t=9184

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

It sounds like you have simulated ghost order. Please go to: Tools>Options>Simulator tab>Reset. Note you will have the opportunity to save your history if desired.
      DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey Ben. Thanks for the reply.

When you save "save my history", what specifically is saved? I hope to still use the Account Performance tabs for all the past statistics. Will they remain? And will the Journal be saved as well?

Is this a modification? I thought it really did reset everything, so if you could be as specific as possible, I'd love to learn it?

Thanks in advance,

Brian1

Comment

Hello,

Yes, you will still have access to Account Performance tab and Journal tab information if you uncheck Clear History after clicking on Reset in: Tools>Options>Simulator tab.

This is not a modification, just an option/feature. It resets your simulator account balance, equity etc.
          DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Wow ... I guess I misunderstood it then. I'll give it a try afterhours today.

Thanks Ben.

Brian1

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by vpzdcv, Today, 02:31 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post vpzdcv
            by vpzdcv

Started by YevhenShynkarenko, Today, 01:22 AM