My position disappeared - stop cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My position disappeared - stop cancelled

Ampfutures+zenfire here; I closed NT (latest version) with a short position in progress and a buy stop. Did not use Ninja scripts or even ATI. Just sell market on chart trader and right click on the chart for buy stop. Logged back in to see if my position is still there or not and found that my stop order was cancelled. Position tab window does not show anything. Where did my position disappear? Oh and the second time I tried to check by reconnecting I got the "failed to execute db job - accountupdatejob' error.
    Last edited by tradejockey; 07-31-2008, 05:56 PM.

This is extremely disconcerting. Do I still have the position? I should and what about my stop and why it is cancelled? Not sure why NT does not support overnight positions... when you reconnect, position display should be exactly where it was and not sure why it has to cancel order on exiting application.

Comment

NinjaTrader does support overnight positions. Please call your broker to determine why your stop was cancelled and your position.

Please shut down NinjaTrader and restart and connect. That error should not show up again, if yes, please report back. What you see for orders and positions is what is reported by the server and thus the reason for contacting your broker.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post cls71
      by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM