Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Brandon

Brandon

Sorry to bother you as I am sure you are snowed under but I wanted to inform you about JessicaP again. She has once again raised the bar for my expectation of Ninja Support!!

Latest ticket: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...9&goto=newpost

How many times can a person knock it out of the park? She doesn't just answer the question but provides the solution to the problem. Two very different kind of responses. She just doesn't do this occasionally but all the time. That lady is a true star!

Should this behavior continue I may need to bring this to Ray's attention. Just kidding as I wouldn't break chain of command protocol. Just know that I am a very happy 11 year user of Ninja Trader. With nearly 40 years of IT experience and my last as being a project manager for IBM I don't give out accolades easily nor am I impressed easily but I can spot brilliance when i see it and she has it.

Brandon take good care of your assets as she is a keeper. But I am thinking you already know this.

Regards
    Cliff Thompson
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brandon; 11-21-2019, 02:04 PM.

Hello Cliff,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding Jessica.

My name is Patrick Hodges and I am the NinjaScript support lead with NinjaTrader platform support. Jessica is a valued member of our support team and your comments further reinforce that fact. I will be sure to share your comments with the support team and consider your note at the time of Jessica's next performance evaluation.

Also, please feel free to tell anyone you know of your experience with our support staff.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact us for any NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 02-06-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Patrick

Thanks for the reply. I don't mean to solely single out Jessica but she has replied with super responses on several occasions of late. Your whole team including past performers like yourself and Dierk have been awesome over the years. Some of my support questions can be fundamental but I have had some that are an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10 IMHO.

Your team directly impacts my earnings potential and I know it. 100% of my trading analytics were custom developed by me for myself with your teams help and it is awesome.

Just pass back to your team from a long term Ninja user on the far side of the planet a "Good on ya" as we say here down under. Support can often be a thankless and never ending job. I doubt your team has a sales quota but does generate some sales and a great deal of brand loyalty among existing Ninja customers.

You can pass back to Ray old news that he already knows is the delay of the roll out for Version 8 was the right decision as he didn't pull a Zen Fire. I know he caught endless flak from users but he made the right decision. You can go from being on top to being on the bottom so fast in the software biz.

Patrick, one question for you if it's not confidential. I was curious as a former software professional how many staff you have in support?

Cheers

Comment

Thank you again for the kind words, ct.

On your question, we could not disclose information on the number of staff on support.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Patrick

No issue on the FTE count request. I expected and respect that response.

Cheers

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Christopher_R  
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          166 responses
          0 likes