Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to revisit the issue with FOREX.COM

Hello:

I have autotraded FXCM and IB using NT7 before without any issues. Since I heard the news yesterday that FXCM had just sold all their US accounts to FOREX.COM, I have to deal with their lot size multiplier second time around. I had talked with their technical support numerous times last September and contrary to what the NT support staff told me, FOREX.COM insisted that they only have one kind of lot size, and furthermore, I was told that they don't support NT trade signals much longer. Without FXCM, what are the choices for NT customers who autotrade FX? Is it possible that NT can work with them to resolve this issue? As much as I find NT support to be quite helpful, I feel like I am getting the runaround here.

Please help. Thanks!

At this time our NinjaTrader Executive Team is meeting in order to fully analyze the scope of the FXCM announcement. We will provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

I called Forex.com, and they said FXCM accounts or new accounts would not be able to use Ninjatrader. Now, what do us Forex traders do?

Comment

Originally posted by FXMIKE View Post
        I called Forex.com, and they said FXCM accounts or new accounts would not be able to use Ninjatrader. Now, what do us Forex traders do?
        It has been my experience that you get a different answer when you call. Nobody knows for sure. I have an account with FOREX.COM and I can still enter trades using Chart trader. But I do auto-trade 100% of the time and the lot size multiplier is still not working.

Comment

reubenlasky

What is a lot size multiplier?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM