Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edricoon
    replied
    I just had a chat with Forex.com to open an account with them. However, they told me that they no longer support Ninjatrader with new account?

Chat history was as below

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Alicia'
    Alicia: Hello Edric, welcome to Client Services. May I have your email address to better assist you?
    Edric: can i run premium account on NINjatrader?
    Edric: [email protected]
    Alicia: Unfortunately, we no longer offer the Ninjatrader platform.
    Edric: I have asked Ninjatader, and they told me that they support Forex.com
    Alicia: We used to support it. However, we no longer open new account through Ninjatrader.
    Edric: Oh I see. Can I open premium account with ForexTraderPro, and then I personally run it on Ninjatrader, since Ninjatrader support Forex.com.
    Alicia: You can open a premium account on ForexTraderPro.
    Alicia: However I can not guarantee that it will work on NinjaTrader.
    Edric: http://ninjatrader.com/FXCM_FAQ
    Alicia: That is if you already have an account.
    Edric: So I cannot trade forex with Forex.com on Ninjatrader at all?
    Alicia: Correct. Unless you have already had an account previously.
    Edric: too bad!! Are there any ways to trade with you guys on Ninjatrader please? I'm looking for good broker supporting Ninjatrader, there are not many options left..
    Alicia: Unfortunately, you would need to contact Ninjatrader regarding who they work with.
    Alicia: We no longer open new accounts with them.

Are there any others way to link the account on NT side?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Yes, please send us an email at platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com requesting the license key change. The sales team is currently not in the office, but will be later today during US business hours.

Leave a comment:

• edricoon
    replied
    I'm trading forex with FXCM on outside US on NT7 and due to the bad practice of FXCM, I don't want to trade with FXCM anymore. Hence, I would open a new account with Gain Capital Forex.com and wonder if my NT license can be transferred to Gain Capital? My current FXCM NT7 license will only expire in April 2017.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello edricoon,

Gain Capital/Forex.com is supported. Please see the link below for information regarding the FXCM transition.

Leave a comment:

• edricoon
    started a topic Alternative brokers for FXCM

Alternative brokers for FXCM

Hi,

Since FXCM was banned running business in US, trading forex with them is no longer an option. With that being said, what brokers do ninjatrader support? I realized that Ninjatrader used to support Gain Capital Forex.com broker? However, I can't find it on https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Brokers. Does it mean that Ninjatrader no longer support Gain Capital Forex.com on NT platform?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post PaulMohn  
Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post love2code2trade  
Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM