Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding market recording/replay feature

Hi,
    I'm looking at setting up NT with my broker but had a few question regarding the recording feature.

Am I able to setup NT to automatically record on market opens 4-5 of the instrument included in my data feed, and stop recording at closes (or certain time)?

Do I need to keep the chart, DOM, T&S open in order to record these details or is this done automatically? and if it is done automatically does that mean all the instruments in my data feed are being recorded automatically?

When I'm simulating trading on the replay is each simulation counted as a 'separate account' or are my results aggregated into one record (including entry/exit overlays on the chart) over the many replays I have simulated trading in?

Hello Jonathan,

In order to record data, please ensure you have "Run market replay recorder" checked under Tools-->Options-->Data-tab.

You will record all real-time data you receive in NinjaTrader, which you can replay at a later time. So you would open up 5 windows (charts, DOMs or T&S) with the 5 instruments you like and connect to your data feed and have the option above checked.

You can set the session begin and end times in the chart properties menu (double click the chart). I suggest to set the session end time to the time you like your charts to stop recording data.

Upon trading in simulation using the Market Replay, you will trade the sim101 account.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes