Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 6.5 Loading problem

Hi,
    I've been running NT 6.5 for quite a while without problem. I tried to open NT today, but get an error message on startup. (pic below).

The last thing I did in NT before getting this error was to setup a connection to Futuresbetting, and open a few charts to check that the connection was working OK. It all worked fine.

I've just tried installing the latest version of NT too, but I still get the same error.

Any ideas on how I can fix this without having to uninstall NT, as I don't want to lose all of my settings/historic data.

Thanks, Gary

Hello Gary,

Could you please send me an email to "support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com" including your log and trace files. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20080806 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20080806 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please reference this forum post and put "Attn Jason" in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Similar Problem

Hi Jason

I have the same problem as Garyford. However, my Log and Trace folders are empty, probably because this is the first time I've downloaded NT6.5 and have not used it yet.

I have been using NT6.5 but due to HD problems, have changed to a new one. I have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (90.26mb) and Windows XP Service Pack3 installed.

I have uninstalled NT6.5 (Add/Remove Programs), cleared History and Internet Temp Files in my browser, restarted my com, and repeated the installation process.
      I have done these procedures thrice but face same results.

Can you help please?

Thanks.

Comment

Jason helped me fix the problem by doing the following:
        1. Uninstall NT
        2. Uninstall .NET Framework
        3. I then downloaded and install a new .NET framework from microsoft, version 3
        4. Re-installed NT

All worked fine. Worth backing up your NinjaTrader 6.5 directory and config.xml file before you do any uninstalling too.

Regards, Gary

Comment

I uninstalled .NET Framework V2.0 Redistributable Pack(x86) and installed .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (x86).

Works fine now.

Tks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post quantismo  
          Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
          4 responses