Spread GAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread GAIN

Hello - I would like to find a way to determine what my spread was on an individual trade? I have checked with GAIN and they do not provide any report with this information. I have also looked through the NT platform and cannot find the cost anywhere. Please advise.

Thanks,

Josh

Hello mastercraft29,

Thank you for your post,

NinjaTrader does not store the spread, though Bid/Ask information can be viewed in the Tools > Historical Data Manager > Edit tab.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
      Hello mastercraft29,

Thank you for your post,

NinjaTrader does not store the spread, though Bid/Ask information can be viewed in the Tools > Historical Data Manager > Edit tab.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but this is insane. So basically I am trading blindly, never knowing what i paid or will pay for a trade? Between NT and GAIN, this should be addressed. There is no way other brokers and platforms do not inform their customers of the costs associated with trading.

Thank you Eric, I know it is not your fault. Can this be escalated higher so customers can have transparency when it comes to trading costs?

Thanks again,
      Josh

Comment

Hello mastercraft29,
        My name is Ryan and I am the Level II Support Lead Hand. Thank you for your feedback. Currently as my colleague Eric has stated this is not a native feature to NinjaTrader. However, this may be achieved through a custom script. If you would like any resources regarding custom scripting or developers that may help you with this item I will be happy to assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
          Hello mastercraft29,
          My name is Ryan and I am the Level II Support Lead Hand. Thank you for your feedback. Currently as my colleague Eric has stated this is not a native feature to NinjaTrader. However, this may be achieved through a custom script. If you would like any resources regarding custom scripting or developers that may help you with this item I will be happy to assist you.

Yes that would be great. Thank you Ryan!

Comment

Hello mastercraft29,

Thank you for your patience.

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.
            A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

You will find Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:
            Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=30
            Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=3229

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=37

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Perr0Grande  
            Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post elderan