Chart Windows There But Not There In Saved Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Windows There But Not There In Saved Layout

After loading stocks lists, populating my strategies tab with stocks and opening each stock in its own chart window, I save the layout. If I have to reboot my system and relaunch the workspace, something peculiar happens. When I click on the NT icon on the task bar (bottom of my desktop), the menu shows an icon and a title for the output window and the control center. The chart windows, However, have a tiny icon only. Their individual titles are missing. If I shift click on the taskbar icon and restore all windows, a little less than half of the chart windows are restored. The remaining windows require an individual open and close.

My system appears to know that they are there but also, in many ways it doesn't. For instance, the chart windows are invisible to autohotkey. I can even leave the whole stack of chart windows on my desktop and autohotkey can't see them.
    Right now while I'm creating my automation, there is no problem because my lists are short. When I have 50+ stocks, this isn't going to work.

My OS is windows 7 pro.

Has anybody run into this before?

Thank You

Hello MajMattMason,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Countermand

Patrick, Thank you for helping me. I believe I have resolved this to my satisfaction. The bigger problem this was all leading to turned out to be an error on my part. The issue introduced in this thread is now only a minor annoyance that I can cope with.

Feel free to eliminate the thread all together if you'd like.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post kaywai
      by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
      6 responses