Help :( 2 Charts not loading with GAIN connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help :( 2 Charts not loading with GAIN connection

NZDJPY and USDMXN load a blank chart when I open them and begin drawing the current candle from the price at the time the chart opened. The chart will continue to draw candles going forward from there, but if I change instruments and go back again, the chart is blank and begins drawing the current bar from the current price. Reloading data does nothing.

All the other pairs I'm using work just fine. I don't know if this is a GAIN connection issue or an NT7 issue. FYI, I followed the instructions in the connection guide to the letter when I set this connection up.

Hello MRToby,

Thank you for your post,

Please go to Tools > Account Connections > Select your Gain connection > Press Change > Next. On this screen, what is selected for Historical data?

If NinjaTrader Servers are selected, try switching over to the Gain servers, finish the Connection wizard then disconnect and reconnect.

I am seeing the same behavior on my end when using the NinjaTrader servers for these pairs, this indicates the data is not recorded on the servers themselves. (Note, the charts did take a little while longer to load when using these servers).

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. That worked. Although, this might be a case of the cure being worse than the disease. It takes nearly a full minute for my chart to load 2 days of 15 minute bars from their servers every time I change charts. That's a lot of minutes wasted waiting on charts every day Maybe I'll just take a pass on trading those 2 instruments and go back to the Ninjatrader servers.

Comment

Hello MRToby,

Thank you for your reply,

Sorry to hear that, I'l certainly forward a request to our Development team to consider recording these pairs on the NinjaTrader Servers. I'll follow up with the ID for the feature request as soon as its available.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

The tracking ID for this request is SFT-1970.

Thank you for your use and interest in NinjaTrader, we look forward to assisting further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post junkone
          by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
          12 responses