NT7 Workspace wont load says incompatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Workspace wont load says incompatible

i have been using the same workspace for months in NT7. i am using windows 10 64

this morning i opened NT7 and the workspace would not open with the following message

Workspaces made from versions prior to NinjaTrader 7 are incompatible and need to be remade.

why is this happening?

Hello trader1512,

Thank you for your post,

Sorry to hear this occurred, this error usually comes up when older workspaces are opened and when custom items are in use as well.

I suggest trying going to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore to see if you can restore to a point before this occurred.

You can also check for a NinjaTrader backup file as well, by default, the backup files are found at my Documents > Ninjatrader 7 Backup (to restore, in NinjaTrader: File > Utilities > Restore...).

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

nothing changed overnight

thank you for your response. unfortunately it doesnt explain anything. i shutdown my computer at 430 last night and saved all workspace upon prompt.

i opened ninja trader on the same computer today with the same workspace and got the message. i copied the questioned workspace and opened it on another computer and got the same message.

so this seems to be a problem within ninja trader that has cost me a whole morning of trading opportunities.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive