Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acct Performance: gross profit=net profit

HI,
    I'm using NT7. When I run account performance report gross profit shows the same as net profit. Shouldn't gross profit be the actual trade total p&L and then net profit is net of commissions? gross profit and net profit show the same number which is not right.

Thanks, Mark

No commissions will apply to your Account Performance reports unless you have manually configured your commissions. Here is a short video guide on configuring commissions:

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to set commission values within NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrader 7 is an award w...

Here is the help guide section on commissions:

After configuring your commissions, make sure to go to Tools > Options > General tab > Enable 'Apply commission to PnL calculations' > OK.

This will now apply commissions in your Account Performance reports for all trades made after the commissions configuration. The commissions will not apply to trades made before the configuration.

If you're trading live, I suggest requesting a detailed statement from your broker for the most accurate trade report.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post LawrenHom  
    Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post love2code2trade