Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ameritrade response too short error, is there any fix for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ameritrade response too short error, is there any fix for this?

Hello,

Getting this error almost very day.
    You open a chart, it may show the historical prices up to the prior day, and today's prices are shown from the moment you called the chart, missing all the price data from the open until you called the chart...

Greetings,

Thank you for your post. Please email us at PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com, referencing this post by copy and pasting the URL from your browsers address bar.
    Kenneth D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Error loading on chart data response too short TDA

Same here since this week. I believe TDA feed data format has been changed. NT7 data driver wont fit it.

Comment

Greetings,

Thank you for your post. NinjaTrader has reached out to TD Ameritrade and received confirmation that TD Ameritrade has applied server side changes over the weekend which would negatively impact the Ninjatrader 7 / TD Ameritrade adapter. TD Ameritrade is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We will keep you updated.
        Fortunately the NinjaTrader 8 TDA adapter is not exposed to that issue. You may want to consider to install NinjaTrader 8 in parallel to your existing NinjaTrader 7 installation. Here is a helpful link which answers many common questions regarding NinjaTrader 8:

http://ninjatrader.com/NinjaTrader-8...FAQ_GetStarted

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.

Comment

I hope this is resolved soon for NT7. Ameritrade/ToS did work for me under NT8 but I'm using an indicator that's designed for NT7. I emailed the developer to see if I don't have to pay full price again for the NT8 version. It's frustrating atm.

Comment

Greetings,

Thank you for your post. Please email us at PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com, referencing this post by copy and pasting the URL from your browsers address bar.

Originally posted by enerbp View Post
            I hope this is resolved soon for NT7. Ameritrade/ToS did work for me under NT8 but I'm using an indicator that's designed for NT7. I emailed the developer to see if I don't have to pay full price again for the NT8 version. It's frustrating atm.

Comment

TD Ameritrade - response too short 2d 2d 2d 2d etc

This error is totally down to TD Ameritrade server not supplying the historical data for your instrument. It happens at ramdom, there is no pattern, some days happens on some stocks and other days on different stocks. This error does not happen when using NT8. I can only guess different servers? are used or different was of handling & supplying the data more efficiently into NT8. As it stands, I have given up on NT7 and started moving to NT8. If it gets fixed, then great.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
              14 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Handclap0241