Format to grid setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Format to grid setup

Is there anyway to format market analyzer to a grid type display similar to CQG. Thank you.

Hello,

You can find information and instructions how to setup the Market Analyzer at the link below.

I am not familiar with the grid type display of CQG, so I am not sure if you can resemble our Market Analyzer like theirs.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, I will look into the guide. Are there any canned templates available in the forums? Thanks.

Comment

I did a quick search on the Support Forum, but I did not found any Market Analyzer templates provided by other customers.

Unfortunately, we do not provide templates ourselves.

Comment

None that I am aware of.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there anyway to move certain rows or group together instruments (currencies, stock indices futures, etc)? For instance if I want 6bu8, 6eu8, 6ju8, 6su8 to appear together one right after another. Thank you.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is not possible to manually sort the rows to your liking after entering all your instruments in the Market Analyzer. So if you like to display 6bu8, 6eu8, 6ju8, 6su8 all together right after another, you will need to add these instrument into the Market Analyzer in this order.

However, you can sort and rank your rows dynamically. More information can be found at the link below.

Comment

Can blank rows be added to separate the group of instruments?

Comment

Unfortunately, this is not supported.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The instruments are listed in alphabetical order either ascending or descending order.

To get your instruments listed where you want you can create a new instrument and start the name with something that will put it in the order you want. For example instead of ES create a new instrument A_ES to get it to list in the A's alphabetically.

Please follow the instructions below to add an instrument in the Instrument Manager.
                    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
                    • Press the "New" button
                    • *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
                    • Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivty provider
                    • Press the "OK" button
                    * If you wish to add an equity, this can be accomplished without following the steps above. Just open a chart (for example) and start typing in the symbol and a new instrument is automatically created.
                    The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.
                    • Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
                    • Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
                    • Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
                    • Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list
                    You are now complete and can press the "OK" button.
                    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes