Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data delayed

Hello

I already made my workspace with charts and indicators which I need. So I want to scroll my markets and look for good setups. But the data is delayed. I have data just until 29.03. But if I open a new chart the data is current.

How can I get the current data on my workspace and my adjusted charts without to open every time a new chart and put my templets on it.

(I need EOD data thats why I have just the free kinetick data.)

Thanks

Hello 7Maxx,

Thank you for your post.

The free Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to load historical settlement data up until the previous session close. If you would like to receive data for the current day, this would require a live market data subscription. You may subscribe to Kinetick at the link below:

Comment

I don't need intraday data. It's enough if I have data until yesterday. But I have just data until last Wednesday (29.03.2017), so I miss data from Thursday and Friday. (picture1) I got this delay just on my Workspace and the charts with my indicators. If I open a new chart (File > New > Chart) I have already data until yesterday.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello 7Maxx,

You can try manually reloading historical data on the chart that has not loaded past Wednesday, March 29th. To do this, you can right-click the background of the chart and select "Reload All Historical Data".

If you are still unable to load data up to April 1st on this chart, I would suggest closing this chart window and recreating the chart.

Comment

I got it. I don't know why but the "end date" in the chart properties wasn't on current day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin