X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daven
    replied
    Thanks Dierk

I must have opened the strategy up and looked at it at least ten times and I never saw that bonehead mistake. Fixed it and it runs great now. Sometimes its really the little detailed stuff that messes me up. Probably good that I don't program for a living or we'd be eating lots of potatoes and not much else.
    Thanks again.
    DaveN

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Dierk
    replied
    You declared your input parameter BBPrd as integer (like 1, 2, 3, 4) but initialized it with a double=floating point value (1.2). Please redeclare as double or initialize with just "1".

Leave a comment:

• daven
    started a topic Strange error using Strategy Wizard

Strange error using Strategy Wizard

I am using the strategy wizard to create a breakout strategy. I'm only using price and Bollinger Bands, plus a trailing stop. When I try to finish the wizard I am consistently getting a message " Cannot implicitly convert int to dbl" (or something to that effect). I am posting some screen shots showing the user values I am creating for the strategy, the error message ( as well as the line location where the error is indicated (line 70), and a snapshot of the value that the variable gets converted to in the "parameter" section of the code. I don't understand why I am getting this error. The variable is being declared as a dbl, and I think it needs to be since it is not a whole number. Any advice as to how to correct this would be appreciated, or could it possibly be a bug?
    DaveN
    Attached Files

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Aviram Y  
Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
3 responses
0 likes