Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Properties window acting weird

Hi Support.

If I try to resize a chart, using the mouse and pressing left mouse button on the price axis, I experience that the chart property window opens with nothing in it - just a blank white box with the usual buttons. If I hit close, it reopens again and again with an empty white box. After a while it finally disappears completely. I experience the same trying to move the chart up and down using Ctrl + left mouse pressed dragging the price axis up and down.
    Any suggestions?

/Torben

Is the mouse acting strangely in any programs outside of NinjaTrader? For example, does single-click appear to be functioning like a double click?

What is your mouse double-click speed setting? You can find this by going to Windows Control Center > Mouse > Buttons: https://www.screencast.com/t/rNNnvXKGALcG

Is this a new development or has this always occurred?

Does this occur on a new workspace?

Comment

Well - double-click speed is default I guess - the ruler is in the middle of 'slow' and 'fast'.
      It has been like this for quite a while, at least through the last two updates of NT7.
      Just tried to make a new workspace and a new chart with no indicators and it does exactly the same. When I press left mouse and drag the price axis it's like it forget its pressed after half a second. It is the same when I drag a chart by the top most frame, I have to move it really slow otherwise it releases the chart I'm moving.

Comment

I'd like to setup a remote session so I can troubleshoot further.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. Make sure to include a link to this forum thread and references '1701903 ATTN Patrick G'

Comment

Yesterday I came to think if it could be my windows default mouse driver that drove me crazy. So updated to the latest logitec driver and voila - problem solved...
          Thank you for your guidance yesterday PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
          117 responses
          1 like
          Last Post jculp
          by jculp

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
          5 responses