• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Establishing a Daily Profit/Loss Target Using the Strategy Wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Establishing a Daily Profit/Loss Target Using the Strategy Wizard

I have a strategy that I created using the wizard. It seems to trade well on backtesting, but has some big swings in profit and loss. Choppy days can really create a big loss. I tried to create a daily profit target and daily loss target using the "Realized PnL" tab in the strategy wizard. It works, but it only works for one day. I would like to be able to reset that number daily so I can have a true daily profit and daily stop target each day. Is there a way to do it using the strategy wizard? Do you have a code example. If I must use ninjascript to get there I will, but my C# programming skills are limited at best and I usually get all juggered up because of simple little syntactical mistakes I make and figuring out the problem is usually a major challenge.
    DaveN

You would have to do that by programming and we unfortunately do not have a reference sample available.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by w0lverine, Today, 08:22 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post w0lverine  
    Started by dkbyond, Today, 04:11 PM
    0 responses