massive overages in replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bobbybattles,

Data is recorded to our market replay servers from a real-time data feed and is typically very reliable. However, it is possible for this data to become corrupt. We do our best to maintain the integrity of this data and reports from users help us do this.

Are there specific days and instruments you would like to report as incorrect?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I suppose I would like to report both of the screenshots I uploaded for CL. There are hundreds of overages between those 2 contracts.

Comment

Hello Bobbybattles,

We will need to confirm the data for each day.

Lets start with the first trade in the screenshot on April 12th at 5:00 PM.

The entry time and exit time are both showing April 12th at 5:00 PM.

May I I have a screenshot showing the tick ask and tick bid and the order showing on the chart, similar to what was provided in post #9?

Comment

I have attached a screen shot of that. This is a 5 tick target strat. I will say, that the BIG overages do often seem to happen right on the 5 o clock mark.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bobbybattles,

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

I am not able to see the ask or bid ticks in the picture you have provided. May I confirm this is a 1 tick ask and 1 tick bid chart similar to what was provided in post #9?

May I have a screenshot without the drawing objects?

I am wanting to see the ask and bid ticks to show a buy order is filling at the ask and a sell order is filling at the bid.
            With the picture you have provided in post #19, this does not provide this information as no ticks are visible on the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbybattles View Post
              I have attached a screen shot of that. This is a 5 tick target strat. I will say, that the BIG overages do often seem to happen right on the 5 o clock mark.
              There is no market at 5:00pm. Don't make trades there. Someone else had an issue like this several years ago in Replay.

CME Globex:
              Sunday - Friday 6:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Chicago Time/CT) with a 60-minute break each day beginning at 5:00 p.m. (4:00 p.m. CT)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred