symbol net vol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

symbol net vol

See attached chart. what is this symbol and how do I get it on my charts? (I tried adding ^NYSE_NET_VOL and I got an error message saying "You need to add at least one Data Series to create a chart.")
    Does this symbol show up only when you pay the exchange for internals like the $TICK?
    Additional: apparently this chart was made with NT7 with Kinetick as the data provider. Turns out I've got Kinetick for EOD data but Ninjatrader Continuum for intraday. Would the symbol be different for Ninjatrader continuum?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tasuki; 05-18-2017, 11:40 AM.

Hello Tasuki,

Thanks for opening the thread.

I am not aware of an NYSE net volume index. The symbol in that chart was added to that person's instrument list. The symbol would have to be defined in NinjaTrader and added to the instrument list before it could be added to a chart.

There is an NYSE Volume index with the symbol ^VOL. It is possible that this instrument's name was modified to show as ^NYSE_NET_VOL. Since this is not a bundled instrument, I would suggest contacting the person who created the chart to know what the symbol they are using is.

More information on editing and creating new instruments in NinjaTrader 7 can be found here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...nstruments.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
    10 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes