Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see price action

Good morning!
    Sometimes I can't see the data at all when I switch from a market replay from months ago, then I go back to the current time period. I try scrolling the y axis but it will not scroll.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello HTubman,

Do you load the requested data if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?

What instrument (+ expiry month) do you have selected in the chart? Could it be you do not have the current expiry month selected for the futures instrument as you were replaying a futures instrument from months ago?

We recommend to use a separate workspace for the Market Replay. So when you switch from the Market Replay connection to your broker/data feed connection, you would close your workspace created for the Market Replay and then open your workspace which you use for the current time period.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the help. I'm interested in CL, YM, and NQ.

I did what you suggested for the expiry, but now I get this message when I try to connect

Login failed: Unspecified Login Error.

Comment

This error is usually the result of an expired demo data feed. You may request a new demo username and password, but the CME may limit how many demos may be requested.
        NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

You will receive two emails, one from NinjaTrader (you may disregard this one) and one from CQG (this is the one that will have the username and password for the new demo).

You will not need to re-download NinjaTrader, but will need to update your login credentials.

- To do this go to Tools --> Account Connections

- Select your NinjaTrader Continuum demo account and press 'Change'

- Select Next on both the 'Manage an Existing Connection' and 'General' screens

- Update your 'User Name' and 'Password' from the email you will receive from CQG (NOTE: Please ensure the "Demo Mode" box is checked)

- Select 'Next' and then 'Finish'

- After selecting 'OK' to the Disclaimer and 'Close' on the Account Connection Set Up you can connect under File> Connect > Select your Demo Connection

If you are unable to request a new demo, please let me know if you would like a broker to contact you to learn more about your options to receive real-time data. Otherwise, you may want to look into a Kinetick subscription which starts out at $55 per month.

More info about Kinetick can be found here: https://www.kinetick.com
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses