Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get this?

hello,

I would like to use a fib out placement indicator. One that i can put a trade and it will calculate my risk by % off account. also my profit targets. all these are entered at fib levels. I have one on the MT4 platform i would like to have the same on this platform.

Also could i get a USD/CAD for example 4hr 6H 8H 12H charts on the same screen or even on the same chart that would be better.

currently I have to use offline charts on MT4 and it takes for ever to move between time frames and each pair.

these two are the biggest Items I need. I can include a screen shot of what i need for the fib auto trade placer.

i can place as many orders at any fib levels as i want. It also calculates the lot size for the amount you want to risk. Thank you
    Attached Files

The custom Fibonacci order tool is not possible by default, but would be possible with a custom add-on. You can either program this add-on yourself, or consult one of our add-on developers to have them make it for you. Please let me know which one you'd like more information about.

You can create any time based chart that you wish within NinjaTrader. You can either have all of these time frames on one chart window with multiple panels, or with multiple chart windows.

Here is an example of 1 chart window with 4 panels:

Here is an example of 4 charts with 1 panel each:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

For specific instructions on how to create charts, I would suggest following along with our Charting 101 and Charting 201 webinars from our YouTube Channel as these will teach you how to create charts and other useful charting information:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Patrick,

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes please give me a contact for someone that can build my indicator add on. I'm assuming that I can also get some daily pvoits.... daily S1 S2 S3 R1 R2 R3 here in the forum.

I also have a question on the daily close candle. If my broker has a 9pm eastern close can I adjust that on to 5pm eastern on my charts?

Comment

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and include a brief summary of the features you want with this custom add-on. We will then give you more information on the available add-on providers.

Can you clarify - you want your bars to 'close' at 5PM instead of 9PM? If so, a custom trading hours template can be used. Here is a link with more information on trading hours templates:

Comment

I want my daily candle to close at 5pm eastern. I also would like my H4 H6 H8 H12 be in line with the daily chart close at 5pm

Comment

This would require the use of a trading hours template which has a close time of 5PM Eastern. If one does not exist in the default list, a custom trading hours template can be created:

How to create and edit a Trading Hour Template

You can apply a trading hours template to your charts by right-clicking on the chart > Data Series > Adjust the 'trading hours' property > OK.

Understanding Trading Hour Templates

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post maybeimnotrader  
            Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes