Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fed Reserve Anncmnts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed Reserve Anncmnts

The market goes crazy immediately after each Federal Reserve announcement. I do a lot of backtesting and would like for my strategies not to trade for the 15’ around these anncments.
    My current way of dealing with this is to simply have my script not trade between 11:00 and 11:15. However, I have that for every trading day, not just the Fed anncmnt days.
    The better way to do this is to have my script not trade during that time only on those days. So, I’d like to put those dates in my script. Yes, I could go to the Fed’s webpage and put those dates into my script. But, before I do that, I’m wondering how others deal with this issue.

Hello spottysallrite,

I'm not aware of any way to load a list of dates without these being read from a file or added to the script in an array.

This thread will remain open for community members that would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:29 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ScottWalsh  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes