Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

strategy builder FisherTransform condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategy builder FisherTransform condition

new to NT7... How do I set a condition for FisherTransform crossing above or below the 0 line, also, rising or falling. if there are videos in archive that show something similar that would be great. I can do the MA cross but Im not sure how to set the condition on the right side for Fisher...
    thanks so much.
    Skot

Hello Skotina,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Here is a link to the Strategy Wizard webinar video recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmBi...D7105&index=10
    Here is a link to using the Strategy Wizard to create alerts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0s...A140D7&index=6
    Here is a link to the Strategy Wizard help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...egy_wizard.htm

In the help guide link, take a look at "How to make indicator to value comparisons" on the condition builder example page.

To specifically answer your question, On the left side you would select Indicator>FisherTransform (set this as needed), in the center you would select CrossAbove or Crossbelow, on the right side you would select Misc>Numeric Value and it defaults to 0 so that is all you need. I've attached an example screenshot to further clarify.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skotina-1.PNG
Views:	453
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	1098790

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Paul... thanks, that cleared it up nicely. if its not too much trouble I have another question about another indicator, dont know if I should just ask now or post another thread...
      The woodies cci... where the center line is, it changes between green and red, I have looked for a discription but I dont know what the name of it is or how to call it out in strategy builder. I want to make it a condition if it is red or green just dont even know what it is called.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Skotina,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the WoodiesCCI, there are a number of plots exposed that you can access in the strategy wizard. When you select the indicator you will have to select which plot you want to work with.

The help guide does provide some information on the values:
        Return values representing the chopzone plot color are as follows:

0 = Negative (default color is red)
        1 = Positive (default color is blue)
        2 = Neutral (default color is gray)
        3 = Last neutral bar (default color is yellow)

Returns chopzone value
        WoodiesCCI().ChopZone[int barsAgo]
        WoodiesCCI(IDataSeries input).ChopZone[int barsAgo]

Return values representing the chopzone plot color are as follows:
        -4 = DarkRed
        -3 = LightRed
        -2 = DarkOrange
        -1 = LightOrange
        0 = Yellow
        1 = Lime
        2 = LightGreen
        3 = DarkGreen
        4 = Cyan

Returns sidewinder value
        WoodiesCCI().Sidewinder[int barsAgo]
        WoodiesCCI(IDataSeries input).Sidewinder[int barsAgo]

Return values representing the sidewinder plot value are as follows:
        -1 = Warning
        0 = Neutral
        1 = Trending

Link: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...oodies_cci.htm

I do not know the answer to your question of what colors the zero line red or green. The code is licensed from Woodies so it is not exposed for me to examine. You may want to do an internet search for further information on WoodiesCCI.

Comment

Paul, thanks again. with further investigation I found the term used for the center line... " Least Squares Moving Average "
          by chance have you heard of an aftermarket woodies cci for NT7, or a list of programmers that may be able to assist me with this.
          Thanks again
          skot

Comment

Hello Skotina,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not aware of another version.

I believe "Least Squares Moving Average" is the LinReg (Linear Regression) indicator.

I will ask our sales team to provide a link to 3rd party programmers in the Ninjatrader ecosystem.

Comment

Hello Skotina,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Paul.

Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website where you can find third-party products from Woodies CCI:I am also including a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party NinjaScript programming consultants:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rocketman7  
              Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes