Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart lable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ZacharyG View Post
    Hello outsource,

I am unsure of what is causing your script to behave in that manner, so I would not know what part of the script is needed.

If you do not want to send your entire script, please send a sample script that can demonstrate this behavior.

Hi Zachary,

i have no idea what part i should send.It`s like more then 2000 lines in the script.The only part that demonstrate the isuue i could send and it was the blank space in the Strategies window.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
      What you are writing does not make much sense.

If you want to override the label of an indicator used inside a strategy, you use the standard c# OOP method of assigning a blank to the Name property of the indicator.

If you override the ToString() method of a NinjaScript class with a blank string, then NinjaTrader will show a blank string. What else were you expecting?

The computer does what you program it to do. You will begin to get much better results if you begin to accept that your code and nobody and nothing else is the issue. Start by accepting that if you get results that you do not expect, it is your fault for not coding it right. That way, instead of seeking to assign blame, as seems to be your wont, you will begin seeking to resolve your issue by determining what you have done wrong.

Your querulous tone is a large part of why largely, only NinjaTrader staff are responding to your posts, and other users are usually not. The NT staff have no choice but to respond, even in the face of your attitude, as it is their job to do so. A politer demeanor would bring you much quicker results, as other users on the board would be more willing to help you out.

Just my $0.02.
      Thanks as usual

i withhold my comment,sir!

Comment

Hello outsource,

Does your strategy have a saved template?

Please remove your strategy from the chart and close the Strategies window and navigate to the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\Strategy directory on your computer. If a template is listed here with your strategy's name, please delete this template.

Now, re-open the Strategies window and see if you experience the same.
        Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ZacharyG View Post
          Hello outsource,

Does your strategy have a saved template?

Please remove your strategy from the chart and close the Strategies window and navigate to the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\Strategy directory on your computer. If a template is listed here with your strategy's name, please delete this template.

Now, re-open the Strategies window and see if you experience the same.
          Thank you,Zachary,

the issue has gone now.

Appreciate your assistance!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM