Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Multiple strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple strategies

Hello,

In running multiple strategies at the same time on a single instrument, is it common that at times the entry and exit prices on the charts and those in the performance stats would be mixed among the strategies? i.e. strategy #1 will have the entry/exit that correspond to strategy #2 and vice versa....

Thanks

Originally posted by 2Look4me View Post
    Hello,

In running multiple strategies at the same time on a single instrument, is it common that at times the entry and exit prices on the charts and those in the performance stats would be mixed among the strategies? i.e. strategy #1 will have the entry/exit that correspond to strategy #2 and vice versa....

Thanks
    A different manifestation of a somewhat long-standing complaint.

ref: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d.php?p=328059

Comment

Hello 2Look4me,

Thank you for your post.

On the Account Performance tab of the Control Center or a chart showing the account that the strategies are running on, this would be expected as the strategies are maintaining their own positions yet on the account side it is seeing only the orders.
      I recommend reviewing the Strategy vs. Account positions link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG..._account_p.htm

You can review the Strategy Performance individually by right clicking in the chart > selecting Strategy Performance > Real-Time (NOT Real-Time and Historical or Historical).

If you are already viewing the Strategy Real-Time performance and seeing this as koganam and the other members are on the thread koganam posted, please let me know.

Comment

Hello Patrick/koganam,

Thanks for the replies. The thread that koganam provided was really helpful as I am testing what was suggested by one of the members (Shane) of setting up sub acounts under the sim account and so far so good.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred