Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Suck

Hello

On my demo live account I have an order which is stuck on PendingChange, How can I flat it? I've tried to cancel it mannually, flatten everyhing, etc. but nothing works

Thanks

Hello kiss987,

Can you please reset the Sim101 account to remove the order. You can reset the sim101 account as follows. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab. Enter the values you like on the left side and click the Reset button on the right side. Select the Sim101 account and click OK. More information can be found at the link below.

If the order was submitted to your live account, please contact your broker as soon as possible to check if the order is still active. If not active anymore, the order will be removed the next trading day after the broker reset their servers.

If you have your account with our NinjaTrader brokerage, please contact our emergency trade desk.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

24 HOUR EMERGENCY TRADE DESK
    Phone: 312.423.2234
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post inanazsocial  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM