• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Where in the file system can I find My strategy source code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the file system can I find My strategy source code

Hello Dear Friends,

Where (path, folder name) can I find the .cs source code file of a strategy that I am developing.

On the same topic, I want to export my indicator from one computer and import it on another (not just runtime , but source code);

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Hello,
    The CS files for your strategy will be found in (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > bin > Custom > Strategy
    You can export your indicator by going to File > Utilities > Export NinjaScript >Select the indicator you want to import > press the right arrow> Press the export button. Theindicator will be exported in a .zip file in (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > bin > Custom > ExportNinjaScript
    To import you will need to transfer the .zip file then you will got to File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript > Select the exported .zip file.
    Please see the following link for more information on exporting: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...nt7/export.htm
    Please see the following link for more information on importing: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...nt7/import.htm
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Captain_Qwark, Today, 10:55 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Captain_Qwark  
    Started by kmpc1, Today, 11:03 AM
    1 response
    0 likes