Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Not Running Consistently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Not Running Consistently

I was running some tests on my strategy today and it was working just fine. Then I unloaded it from my chart, then reloaded it. In that time, I made no changes to the strategy what so ever. When I reloaded it, the trades would not show up. Then I reloaded it again, and the system kept firing off limit orders, than canceling them right away. After reloading it again, it worked just fine. Every time I reload, it performs differently. This happened after I used the "Market Reply Feature", then switched back over my default sim account. Is it the strategy that is messed up?

I wanted to try as much as possible to fix this on my own, but now I am really confused.. I just loaded up a backup of the strategy from 2 weeks ago which I am 100% was working. I tried it on my computer and on another computer and it still does not work. I am using zen-fire as my simulation account (however, I have a live license key). Could it be a problem related to that?

Comment

Check the Control Center logs for anything fishy. Try this with the provided SampleMACrossOver strategy. If the SampleMACrossOver fails too then most likely something on your NinjaTrader got corrupted somehow. In that is the case I suggest you reinstall the latest version of NinjaTrader.
      Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by llanqui, Yesterday, 09:59 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post llanqui
      by llanqui

Started by quicksandatl, Today, 01:39 PM
      1 response