Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Replay Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Issue

I'm trying to replay market data via the Market Replay Connection. I have 2 days of ES historical data loaded (8/24 & 8/25) but my charts have an End Date of 8/23 (in Data Series) that is grayed out and therefore do not replay the market. Not sure how to get my charts in sync with my market replay data.

Meant to add that I have sufficient available data for the time period I want to run.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FCatan View Post
      I'm trying to replay market data via the Market Replay Connection. Not sure how to get my charts in sync with my market replay data.
      Try 24x7 session template.

P.s. I hope you meant replay data. Historical data in nt7 is not for replay.

Comment

yes, Sorry ... meant "replay data". I tried 24/7 and the end date is still grayed out.

Comment

Originally posted by FCatan View Post
          yes, Sorry ... meant "replay data". I tried 24/7 and the end date is still grayed out.
          Have you restarted NT?

And have you also connected to Market Replay?

Comment

Hello FCatan,

Thank you for writing in.

The end date is based on the current date you are at in your Market Replay controller (the window with the play, pause, and fast forward buttons). To change the end date on your chart, you will need to advance further in your Market Replay session.

Can you please provide a screenshot of your Market Replay controller?
            Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Market replay changing historical data

Firstly I am not sure how to start a new thread? How is this done? As all that is coming up is reply.
              This is a question about Market replay with historical data. I have downloaded a lot of FXCM data from the down load tab of historical data. This is for @HKG33. The FXCM data does work in historical replay. I do not want to use the FXCM data as have Dukascopy Tick data I want to use. I have removed data from under the Instrument list with the Historical @HKG33 month that I wanted to remove removed. Then imported the Dukascopy data and the old FXCM data was still replying not new Dukascopy data. So how is this fixed so that the old data ca be replaced in historical relay?

Thanks Tradewel

Comment

Hello Tradewel,

Thanks for your post.

To start a new thread you would need to move back "Threads in Forum: Strategy Development" view. Please see the attached. Note the "new thread" button at the top left.

You've mentioned market replay and historical data. To provide the correct answer are you asking about NinjaTrader7 or NinjaTrader8?
                Attached Files
                Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT 8

Thanks

Comment

Hello Tradewel,

Thanks for your reply.

As we are off topic (Historical replay verse market replay) and in the wrong group (NinjaTrader7 verses NinjaTrader8) Please send me an e-mail so we can assist you directly. Send an e-mail to PlatformSupport[at]Ninjatrader[dot]com Mark the subject Atten: Paul and a link to this thread. Would like to know the steps you did to remove and import the data and how you observed the difference.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post chbruno
                    by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM