Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using NT to rtigger order and then etrade options over customized bridge software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using NT to rtigger order and then etrade options over customized bridge software

Does anybody know if it is possible to chart an instrument (symbol A) in Ninjatrader, but trigger orders through a customise built bridging software of an underlying options (symbol B) to IB (TWS) for execution?

I have a NT strategy running, and I would like to use it to chart one symbol, but once the price triggers an order, I would have an intermediary bridge software that would get the trigger and send an order for a different instrument (such as an option) to IB (Interactivebrokers).

Would this work?
    Can I add code into my NT strategy that would allow a bridging software to read its parameters somehow or the execution inside NT?

Let me know your thoughts as I am discussing this potential project with a developer right now.

Thanks!

Hello warcious,

Thank you for your post.

There is no means to have NinjaTrader submit orders for any supported instrument and have that converted to a non-supported instrument for any brokerage technology. NinjaTrader would not support Options trading in the platform.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes