Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need help with Condition Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paco, thanks for your note. I'm still waiting to get the official word on whether you have to be running a live account to keep an auto trade running 24/7.

I'm just practicing for now, I hope to go live soon. I set the strategy to include the last 45 days, but I can't tell how far it goes back when it does the trade calculations.

Thanks again,

Amber

Comment

How far back do these calculations go?

Can anyone tell me how far back the calculations go when you look at the dollar amounts in the Control Center?

I attached a screen shot from 9pm tonight, it looks a lot different than about the same time last night.

I don't know where to look to see how many lots it's trading and how far back the trades are going to get these dollar amounts??

Any help is appreciated!

Amber
      Attached Files

Comment

To get detailed performance stats: select a strategy->Right click->Strategy performance

Comment

Ray, can you please answer these?

Hi Ray,

I'm getting closer to going live with this strategy. I just need your help on a few things please:

1. Where do I set the lot sizes for the FX trades?

2. Can you tell me how far back the dollar amounts go in the attached screenshot? I've been taking screenshots at 10:30pm every night and I can't tell how far back the trades are going to get those dollar amounts? I'm guessing they're standard lots, but some of the dollar amounts are $4k and others are like $36???

3. When I go live with Forex.com, these trades will be hosted on their server right? Will I have to keep my computer turned on to keep the auto trades running?

Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

Amber
          Attached Files

Comment

1. You can set trade size on the Strategy dialog screen when running live or in a backtest. Please be sure to read this - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...trategies.html

2. You can right click on a strategy and select Strategy Performance > Real-time and Historical. You can get a complete trade listing their.

3. Orders are on their servers and yes, NT must be running to auto-trade
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by Taddypole, Today, 02:47 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes