• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Customize SuperDom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize SuperDom

Hi, is it possible to change the location, where costum Super Dom Columns are added.
    How whould I accomplish that? Specifically I whould want to place costum columns to the left and right of the basic Dom Columns and remove the blank space which is located between the basic columns and custom columns. The space mentioned is really not very helpfull as it makes it harder to grasp information displayed in different columns.

regards

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I am unsure if this would be possible currently. I will need to research this further to see if there are any ways this can be moved or if all columns will always reside to the right of the DOM.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, thanks.

Please let me know if you figured out how to do that. I think it whould anyways be a great improvement to have the ability to choose where custom columns are addded, as it whould increase the usability a lot.

If there isnt a way to accomplish that, it whould be great to at least be able to remove or scale (e.g. like the space to the right of the chart) the blank space between the columns.

Whould be great if there is no custom way of doing so, if you could forward this to the development team for improvement.

regards

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I just wanted to reply back and let you know this is currently not possible, but I have put in a feature request on your behalf.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by refine, Today, 05:02 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post refine
        by refine

Started by White Fork, Today, 01:57 PM